Incisional Double Eyelid
The surgical method involves making an incision at the upper eyelids to create a permanent crease and fold. Usually, some skin and muscle will be excised as well. This method is a good option if your upper eyelid skin is thick, or if you want a permanent double eyelid. It’s also performed under general anaesthesia or with IV sedation and local anaesthetic.
Why you need the surgery?
- VISION INTERRUPTED – Your eyelids are interfering with your vision.
- MATCHING EYELIDS – You have only one double eyelid.
- LARGER EYES – Permanent creases can make your eyes appear larger.
- EASIER MAKEUP – Certain makeup styles are easier to apply.
- AESTHETICS – You wish to have double eyelids.
Double eyelid surgery 3 weeks to recover! Terms & Conditions Apply. Promotion valid until 30th April 2023.
only at Sunway Specialist Centre Damansara.