Paediatrics covers the health care of our younger ones, from new-borns up to adolescents up to the age of 16. Whether it is for a routine check or procedure, or for an illness or injury, our paediatricians or child specialists understand the different approaches needed to treat children and offer support to parents.
A visit to any of our friendly paediatrician of our centre in Kota Damansara in Petaling Jaya with a vulnerable child is also less stressful with our comfortable child-friendly facilities such as a kid play area and fully equipped baby room.
When To Seek Treatment
- For asthma and allergy management
- For basic emergency care (nebuliser therapy, treatment of allergic reaction, wound dressing)
- For breastfeeding consultation
- For developmental and behavioural care advice
- For growth and development assessments
- For minor lab procedures (blood test for dengue, flu test, stool test for Rotavirus)
- For new-born and baby care advice
- For routine and recommended vaccination for children
- For travel medicine and vaccination
- For treatment of common childhood illnesses (fever, cough and cold, vomiting, diarrhea, rashes, respiratory conditions, hand foot and mouth disease, ear infections, constipation, conjunctivitis, urinary tract infection, chickenpox, etc.)
Don’t hesitate to make an appointment with us at Sunway Specialist Centre Damansara today. Our friendly paediatricians are happy to help!
Our centre also offers paediatric ophthalmology and paediatric dermatology services.